IF YOU ARE MAJORING IN CFA, FI, EC-FI or MEC, THE FALL 2017 FINANCE & ECONOMICS NIGHT IS AN EVENT YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS!
All seniors pursuing full-time opportunities and juniors and sophomores pursuing internships are encouraged to attend. 30+ companies have signed up and they are looking for YOU!
Tips for Students:
- Research the companies you want to visit:
- Check out the company website.
- Think about your professional network…do you know someone who has interned or currently works for the company?
- Review job and internship postings in BentleyLink to ensure you do not miss any important deadlines.
- Even if a company has not stated that they have a job or internship in your desired functional area, you can still stop by the table to ask questions about the company, the culture, and to see if you can get a contact from the area of the company that you are interested in.
- Networking is an integral part of your career from now on, so get started and have fun. Remember, these companies are coming to campus because they want to meet Bentley students!
Don’t forget to RSVP in BentleyLink. We look forward to seeing you there!