Although Summer 2017 is just getting started, we have a unique opportunity for Summer 2018 internships. As you may know, recruiting for competitive summer analyst positions at top-tier firms starts earlier and earlier each year!
We have a strong network of Bentley alumni at top-tier firms who are eager to refer Bentley students for competitive positions. In response to this demand, we are compiling a book of the 12-15 most impressive resumes from members of the Class of 2019. This book will be proactively distributed to alumni in a variety of roles including, but not limited to, Investment Banking, Sales & Trading, and Investment Management, in advance of recruiting season.
To be considered for this opportunity, apply through BentleyLink by Tuesday, July 4th (Employer Name: Wall Street Alumni Referral Program; Job Title: Wall Street Alumni Referral Program: Class of 2019, Summer 2018 Internships).
Successful candidates should meet the following qualifications:
• Planned graduation date of May 2019
• Recommended minimum cumulative GPA of 3.50
• Previous relevant internship experience viewed favorably
• Superior analytical skills
• Strong work ethic and passion for the markets
• Ability to prioritize assignments while multi-tasking
• Excellent attention to detail
• Technical proficiency, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Effective writing and oral communication skills
• Proven leadership skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team-based environment