BSLCE presents: Social Entrepreneurship Week
Are you interested in social entrepreneurship?
Do you want to learn more?
Do you want to pursue a career in social entrepreneurship? Check out these great resources!
Check out some of these organizations that provide resources, networks, and support for social entrepreneurs! Organizations like these can help you find MONEY and other resources to fund and move forward your great IDEAS!
- Net Impact: A global community of students and professionals who aspire to be the most effective change agents they can be. Chapter members can compete in the Net Impact Pitch Competition!
- Echoing Green: A global community of emerging leaders. Echoing Green provides support for and investment in their flagship fellowship programs for social innovators. They also provide training in areas such as leadership and impact investing.
- Ashoka: A global community of the world’s leading social entrepreneurs. Ashoka finds, selects, and supports a network of over 3,300 Ashoka Fellows. Ashoka Fellows are implementing system-changing solutions to human and environmental problems in 93 countries.
- Social Enterprise Greenhouse: A network of business and community leaders who contribute time, expertise and money to create jobs and support positive change through social enterprise.
- Social Enterprise Alliance: A national membership organization that provides social enterprises with the resources they need to succeed, support and grow social entrepreneurship on a national scale in the United States.
- Classy: Fundraising platform for social impact organizations.
Want to learn more about social enterprise? Check out these articles!
- Business with Heart
- 11 Articles Every Social Entrepreneur Should Read
- Social Entrepreneurship Insight: Key Trends to Watch in 2017
- Social Enterprise: Making the Choice Between For-Profit and Nonprofit
- 12 Habits of Extraordinarily Motivated People
Congratulations on joining the growing global trend of social entrepreneurship!
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has” – Margaret Mead