While BentleyLink is a great source for finding positions, it is by no means the only place to look. My recommendation would be to also check https://students.linkedin.com and follow the instructions below.
- Scroll down about 2/3 of the way until you see the “see all the student jobs” link – click it.
- On top: type a title, keyword, or company and fill in the location where you are searching.
- On the right hand side: filter the “Experience Level” to be only internship or only entry-level depending on what you are looking for.
Why use LinkedIn Student Jobs?
- There are a LOT of positions (i.e. Marketing in the Greater Boston Area has 5,000+ entry-level and 500+ internships).
- You can create Search Alerts so that new positions are sent directly to your inbox. Simply click “Create Search Alert” on the top of the right column.
- In addition to managing alerts, you can indicate within your “Job” tab that you are currently searching for work. This will make it easier for recruiters to find you.