GOT WINTER BREAK PLANS?
Participate in EACE’s Road Trips to the Real World! Road Trips offers college students the opportunity to attend employer site visits for ONE DAY between January 4 -13, 2017. Host companies will talk about their organization, industry, internships, and job opportunities This is your chance to get the inside scoop and literally get your foot in the door at over 35 participating employers… BUT space is limited and spots fill up VERY quickly, so register now!
The registration deadline is Friday December 9th, 2016. Register at http://bit.ly/RTRW2017
At each site, you will get an in-depth look at how the company operates and see firsthand the potential internships and jobs that are available. You will also network with employers and get a head start on your career planning. This is an opportunity you do not want to miss!
- WHO: Students who are interested in exploring career opportunities. Open to any current undergraduate or graduate student attending a college or university that is a member of the Eastern Association of Colleges and Employers (EACE).
- WHAT: An opportunity for students to learn first-hand about a career field, network with employers, and explore internship and job opportunities at 35+ companies.
- WHERE: Northeast region (Boston, Philadelphia, New York, and D.C. just to name a few!).
- WHEN: Registration is open from October 17th – December 9th, but sign up early as space is limited. Site visits take place on one day between January 4 – 13, 2017. View the schedule and register at http://bit.ly/RTRW2017.
- WHY: It will help you to think about life after college and the career paths that are available. After all, it is never too early to start thinking about your career!
THIS YEAR’S SITES INCLUDE:
- Berry Dunn: Portland, ME
- New England Aquarium: Boston, MA
- Target: Boston, MA
- South Bay Community Services: Brockton, MA
- Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company: Canton, MA
- MEDITECH: Foxboro, MA
- Talbots: Hingham, MA
- Arbella Insurance Group: Quincy, MA
- May Institute: Randolph, MA
- Sun Life Financial: Wellesley, MA
- FM Global: Johnston, RI
- Northwell Health: New Hyde Park, NY
- Deloitte: New York, NY
- FBI: New York, NY
- HBO: New York, NY
- Horizon Media, Inc.: New York, NY
- org (Action Without Borders): New York, NY
- Indeed: New York, NY
- The Madison Square Garden Company: New York, NY
- PwC: New York, NY
- Warner Music Group: New York, NY
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore: Ronkonkoma, NY
- Burlington: Burlington, NJ
- Bancroft: Cherry Hill, NJ
- Penske Logistics: Logan Township, NJ
- Dun & Bradstreet: Center Valley, PA
- AWeber: Chalfont, PA
- Canine Partners for Life: Cochranville, PA
- Aspire Ventures: Lancaster, PA
- Luthercare at SpangCrest Manor: Lebanon, PA
- Saint-Gobain: Malvern, PA
- Vanguard: Malvern, PA
- internU: Philadelphia, PA
- City Year – Philadelphia: Philadelphia, PA
- DesignPoint: Philadelphia, PA
- Stitch, Inc.: Philadelphia, PA
- ModWorldwide: Philadelphia, PA
- UPMC: Pittsburgh, PA
- Abraxas Youth and Family Services: South Mountain, PA
- City Year – D.C.: Washington, D.C.
The Road Trips cost $10.00 per site and are non-refundable. Students can sign up for a maximum of 5 site visits as long as they do not conflict on the same day or time. Students must provide their own transportation to and from the site, and are responsible for any incidental expense they may incur.
We look forward to seeing you on a Road Trip this January! If you have questions, please check the EACE website.