With on-campus interviews ramping up this month, it is important to remember that effective interview follow-up can help distinguish you as that TOP candidate for full-time or internship opportunities. Review these 6 tips to ensure you’re prepared for success.
- Ask About the Next Steps in the Process
- Ask for a Business Card
- Send Thoughtful & Meaningful Thank-You Notes
- Don’t Assume the Worst If You Don’t Hear Back Immediately
- Remain Confident in What You Have to Offer
- Don’t Wait to Look for the Next Opportunity
Source: Vault.com (edited these from 8 down to 6 tips for my blog post)