Did you know that over 35 Bentley grads from the Class of 2016 joined Leadership Development Programs? Having graduated from UTC’s Financial Leadership Program myself, I want to offer three reasons for why you should consider a Leadership Development Program.
- There is a similar sense of community to what you’re experiencing at Bentley right now.
- As an example, you will complete training seminars with your peers that will build or enhance your technical skills or knowledge of the company, but will also include an element of fun and socializing.
- Related to #1, you will quickly build a solid support system.
- This ranges from having peers in your program that you can bounce complicated Excel questions off to having touchpoints with middle and senior management throughout your rotations.
- You will have tremendous variety in terms of your rotation opportunities.
- For example, you might work within a Treasury Department in Farmington, CT composed of 25 Finance professionals for one rotation and then join a 4-person FP&A team in Phoenix, AZ within a manufacturing site for another rotation.
If you have more questions about LDPs, come in and talk with your career advisor!