Tip #2 from LinkedIn’s Student Job Hunting Handbook
Tip #2 from LinkedIn’s Student Job Hunting Handbook suggests using personality assessments to kick-start your career:
- Take stock of Your Skills, Strengths & Desires
- Dig deep and take stock of your skills, strengths, and desires. You can do this by taking the Strong Interest Inventory or the Myers-Briggs — both of which are offered at Bentley’s Career Services!
- Uncover What Matters Most
- Get a grasp on your unique personality which helps put your values into perspective. If you know your values, you will be able to find a company that will be a good fit for you.
- Define What You Need to Learn
- The biggest value in taking personality assessments is discovering knowledge gaps and areas of growth. This includes leadership of teamwork and of job seeking!