|What do actuaries do on a daily basis? How do they choose their practice area? What are some of the trends, challenges and opportunities in the industry?
On April 15, the Society of Actuaries (SOA) Candidate Connect webcast What Can You Do? –Exploring Actuarial Practice Areas, will take you on an intimate journey with three actuaries respectively from life, health and retirement areas to unveil the work they do and the career growth potential the industry has to offer.
This interactive webcast will also allow you to ask questions of the presenters in real time and explore the possibilities in their industries, areas of practice and functions.
Sign up today for this free webcast.
- Career Communities
- Linkedin Tools
- Jobs & Internships
- Academic Resources
- Bentley Career Covid Information
- Big Interview Mock Interview System
- Career Guides
- Career Planning
- General Resources
- Job Postings & Career Planning
- Mathematical Websites & Journals
- Organizations & Associations
- Professional Associations
- Professional Organizations & Resources
- Retrieve Your Unofficial Transcript/Academic Record
- Student Organizations
- Vault Guides
- VMock Resume Review System
- Your Major by the Numbers – 2020 Placement Data
- HIRE Education
- Manage CareerEdge Alerts