Career Communities ARE NOW HERE FOR YOU!
All of the information shared with you during these career community sessions will be extremely valuable. You will gain insight into a specific area of business, what skills are needed to be successful, and also learn about company culture. In addition, it’s an opportunity to build your network. Feel free to attend any of the Career Community programs, no matter what your major is!
TODAY, TUESDAY, MARCH 1st:
- Entrepreneurship Career Community – 2:00-3:00, SMITH 304 featuring Christina Laconi from Rapid 7
- Human Resources Career Community – 2:00-3:00 p.m., LINDSAY 30 featuring John Lawrence from GE
- Global Management Career Community – 2:00-3:00 p.m., SMITH 303 featuring Bob Coote from AECOM
- So you Want to Go to Law School – 2:00-3:00 p.m., SMITH 301 featuring Moderator: Prof. Lichetenstein and a panel of law school admission representatives.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2nd:
- Professional Sales Career Community – 2-3 p.m., SMITH 301 featuring David Medick from Baystate Financial (topic – Financial Services Sales