FALL 2015 CAREER FAIR –next week!
Wednesday September 30th
1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. in the Dana Center
There are 146 companies (largest fair to date!) coming to the career fair to meet Bentley students and share information about their companies and jobs and internships! To find out who is registered and start doing your research,– download the free Bentley Career Fair Plus app. This app has the company information and will have the map of the room with company table assignment to help you plan your time . Or log into BentleyLink and click on the Fall 2015 Career Fair under the Events tab in BentleyLink
Some Career Fair tips for students!
- Update your year in school and expected date of graduation in your Profile/Academic tab in BentleyLink so your nametag will have the correct information
- This is a Business Attire event
- Bring hard copies of your resume. You need to bring several copies to network with different companies
- Bring your student ID so you can “swipe” in and have a nametag printed
- Review the list of companies so you can plan which tables you want to visit
- Research companies you will visit: view company web page; view BentleyLink to see what jobs or internships they may have already posted; think about your network – maybe a friend interned there or you know someone who works there
- If a company has not stated they have a job or internship in your desired functional area you can still stop at the table to ask questions about the company, the culture and to see if you can learn a contact name from the area of the company in which you would be interested. If you are interested in the company then show your interest!
- Networking is an integral part of your career from now through all future jobs so get started and have fun – remember these company representatives are coming to Bentley because they want to meet Bentley students!
- Please review jobs and internships in BentleyLink to ensure you do not miss any important application deadlines
- There will be two shuttle buses continuously transporting employers and students between upper campus and the Dana Center. The bus will pick up attendees behind the LaCava Building at the designated “Shuttle Pick up location” and shuttle them back and forth from Dana Center. Please look for signs to direct you. This may help if you are trying to get back to upper campus for a class.