The summer has been flying by with employer visits left and right. This morning, I was at Bowdoin Group’s new beautiful Waltham office.
Here are 5 tips that recent grads (now working there) wish they had known while in school:
- Find what you enjoy doing. Don’t just follow what everyone else wants to do (or what everyone else wants you to do).
- Don’t stress and don’t take a role that will make you unhappy.
- Be proactive and know what kinds of roles are out there. Do your research.
- Don’t put all your egg in one basket.
- Keep your head up – know your strengths and things that make you happy and you will find something great.