This week PayScale.com, the world’s largest online salary database, released PayScale’s Guide to Early Career Success which has some great articles for new graduates! PayScale.com is used by millions of people each month for career research and negotiation advice, and now they’ve collected their best advice to help college students and recent grads get started on long, successful careers in this new guide.
The guide teaches young workers how to find a job that aligns with their strengths and passions, how to get hired and negotiate the salary they deserve and become a successful part of any team, featuring actionable, no-nonsense advice from career experts including:
- Alyssa Frank, Managing Editor at Roadtrip Nation
- Mary D. Sass, Academic Director of Business Programs and Lead Faculty Member for Western Washington University
- Anne Krook, Author of Now What Do I Say?: Practical Workplace Advice for Younger Women
- Kristin Hamilton, CEO of Koru, a Seattle-based company that provides career training to recent college grads.
- Marla Gottschalk, LinkedIn Influencer and Senior Consultant at Allied Talent.
- Dan Schawbel, Founder of WorkplaceTrends.com and author ofPromote Yourself and Me 2.0 (also a BENTLEY alumni!).