Make the Case Interview
An Immersion in Strategy Consulting
Fall 2015 Workshop Series
ATTENTION SOPHOMORES AND JUNIORS –
A new 8 week program is now being offered to you in Fall 2015 where you will both learn and practice strategy case interview techniques and gain an insider’s perspective on navigating and succeeding in the strategy consulting industry landscape
Consultant in Residence Rajive Keshup (’06), Partner at ATLANTIC-ACM, will be teaching this special, weekly intensive workshop series where you will:
- develop the tools and techniques to think strategically, problem solve and succeed in case interviews
- learn about strategic frameworks that will prepare you for a successful business career
- receive individual consultation with Mr. Keshup to explore career paths and conduct one-on-one mock case interviews.
*The course will be an interactive case prep with assigned coursework, concluding with one TOP-PERFORMING STUDENT being OFFERED AN INTERNSHIP at ATLANTIC-ACM for the Summer 2016!
1) Must be rising junior (‘17) or senior (‘16)
2) GPA 3.3 or higher
3) Must be able to attend ALL 8 workshop sessions scheduled on Fridays from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. from 9/11/15-10/30/15.
To apply, log onto BentleyLink Workshops in Events tab by APRIL 30th.
Sponsored by Undergraduate Career Services, The Bentley Honors Program, and Bentley Consulting Group