Deloitte’s Initiative for the Retention and Advancement of Women – the Women’s Initiative or WIN – represents the ongoing commitment to women in the workplace. The mission is to drive marketplace growth and create a culture where the best choose to be. This speaks to Deloitte’s business objectives and strategic focus on enhancing diversity and an inclusive culture for both women and men throughout Deloitte.
• Female students entering freshman, sophomore, or junior year
• Business or Business related major; Accounting preferred
• Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.4)
• Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply:
• Deloitte requires all applicants to apply with resume throughBentleyLink Job ID28029, AS WELL AS, through Deloitte’s website. Additionally, all candidates must complete the Candidate Preference Link below.
• Candidate Preference Submission- Please complete all required questions in this brief survey.
• Deloitte Website Submission- To submit a profile for this opportunity, please visit Deloitte’s career website page, and then select “Student”. You will then perform a search in order to see a listing of opportunities and submit your profile on-line. The requisition number for this opportunity is S15BOSWN15JAN-NG.