Think Pink – October Social with Susan G. Komen Massachusetts
Click here to register: Octobersocial
On Thursday, October 9th, we’ll be hosting our annual social to kick-off the 2014-2015 fiscal year, while supporting a great cause.
Komen MA is one of over 120 Komen Affiliates across the United States and Europe, working to reduce breast cancer in Massachusetts by funding education, screening and treatment programs, and other programs that have an emphasis on helping those facing barriers to care.
The key to the foundation’s success is publicity and we’re excited to announce that Anne Morris, CEO of Komen MA, will be the evening’s guest speaker.
Anne will discuss how the foundation uses social media and grass roots public relations to help spread the word, particularly around the annual Race for the Cure®, which is happening on September 28th!
We hope you’ll join us for an exciting evening! **Pink ribbons will be provided**
Students are free
**Cash Bar** *Please note: must be over 21 years old to attend.
Click here if you’re interested in donating to Komen MA.
- Career Communities
- Alumni on LinkedIn
- Jobs & Internships
- Academic Resources
- Bentley Career Covid Information
- Big Interview Mock Interview System
- Career Guides
- Career Planning
- General Resources
- Job Postings & Career Planning
- Mathematical Websites & Journals
- Organizations & Associations
- Professional Associations
- Professional Organizations & Resources
- Retrieve Your Unofficial Transcript/Academic Record
- Student Organizations
- Vault Guides
- VMock Resume Review System
- Your Major by the Numbers – 2020 Placement Data
- HIRE Education
- Manage CareerEdge Alerts