Accountemps is proud to partner with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (www.aicpa.org) to provide $2,500 scholarships to ten (10) outstanding students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate-level degree in an “accounting-related” major.
The scholarships will be awarded based on outstanding academic achievement, leadership activities and future career interests. To be eligible, you must be all of the following:
- An AICPA student affiliate member
- A student who maintains an overall and major GPA of at least 3.0
- Planning to pursue a CPA licensure
- A student who has satisfactorily completed at least 30 semester hours (or equivalent), including at least six (6) semester hours in accounting
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or master’s level student at an accredited college or university in the United States
Apply by April 1, 2014.