|At Goldman Sachs, we believe that our success is deeply rooted in the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of our people. We also believe that a supportive and collaborative work environment is a key factor to just how far you can go. That’s why we offer mentoring and career development opportunities to help our people succeed so you will get every chance to reach your personal and professional goals.The Goldman Sachs Women’s Leadership Camp is a one day program for current undergraduate freshmen and sophomore women of all majors who are interested in learning more about the financial services industry and summer internship opportunities at the firm. The program will include an overview of the firm’s history and culture, career workshops and networking opportunities with Goldman Sachs professionals.DATE: Friday, April 4, 2014
TIME: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Goldman Sachs Headquarters, New York
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, March 9, 2014 by 11:59 p.m.
If you would like to apply to attend, please APPLY here. Selected participants will be notified by Friday, March 21, 2014.
Please note Goldman Sachs will provide travel and hotel accommodations.
- Career Communities
- Affinity Communities
- Alumni on LinkedIn
- Jobs & Internships
- Academic Resources
- Bentley Career Covid Information
- Big Interview Mock Interview System
- Career Guides
- Career Planning
- General Resources
- Job Postings & Career Planning
- Mathematical Websites & Journals
- Organizations & Associations
- Professional Associations
- Professional Organizations & Resources
- Retrieve Your Unofficial Transcript/Academic Record
- Student Organizations
- Vault Guides
- VMock Resume Review System
- Your Major by the Numbers – 2020 Placement Data
- HIRE Education
- Manage CareerEdge Alerts