On behalf of the European Club at MIT, we would like to welcome you to the 18th European Career Fair that will take place from February 1st to 3rd, 2014 at the MIT Howard W. Johnson Athletic Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- The European Career Fair (ECF) is open to every one! Any affiliation is welcome and participation is FREE of charge.
- Companies offer a variety of positions: full time employment, internships, graduate courses, postdoc positions or other academic career opportunities!
- Once candidates create an account they have access to a Job Board that lists current job openings! This Job Board is visible to registered candidates only!
- After registering, candidates become searchable for company representatives. Candidates can be contacted and scheduled for an interview!
- Participating exhibitors are mostly European companies, based both in the US and abroad. However, job/internship positions are filled globally.
- Candidates can check on the growing number of registered companies and non-profit institutions here!