|Goldman Sachs Scholarship for Excellence
Scholarship for Excellence:
The Goldman Sachs Scholarship for Excellence Program is an integral part of our diversity recruiting effort, helping to attract Black, Latino, and Native American undergraduate students to careers at Goldman Sachs. The Scholarship is a reflection of our Business Principles and is awarded to recognize outstanding students and the achievements they have made.About the Scholarship:
• Recipients of the scholarship who are in their sophomore year will receive a $5,000 award and those in their junior year will receive a $10,000 award toward tuition and academic expenses for one year.
• Applicants must have a minimum 3.4 GPA to be considered for the Scholarship for Excellence.
Complete an online application at www.goldmansachs.com/careers. Enter job code SFE14 in the “Positions Preference” section of the online application.
For students at schools where Goldman Sachs does not interview on-campus you must apply and complete all steps of the application process by Monday, November 18, 2013 at 11:59pm ET.
Please visit our careers website at www.goldmansachs.com/careers to learn more about our scholarship opportunities, upcoming events and how to apply.
- Career Communities
- Linkedin Tools
- Jobs & Internships
- Academic Resources
- Bentley Career Covid Information
- Big Interview Mock Interview System
- Career Guides
- Career Planning
- General Resources
- Job Postings & Career Planning
- Mathematical Websites & Journals
- Organizations & Associations
- Professional Associations
- Professional Organizations & Resources
- Retrieve Your Unofficial Transcript/Academic Record
- Student Organizations
- Vault Guides
- VMock Resume Review System
- Your Major by the Numbers – 2020 Placement Data
- HIRE Education
- Manage CareerEdge Alerts