June 19 – 21, 2013 Dallas, TX
New Deadline to Apply: Friday, April 16th!
About the Program:
The Inspiration Consulting Summit introduces undergraduate students to careers in consulting. During the three day program, you will work with college peers from across the country; exploring and practicing the teamwork, collaboration, and communication skills that are considered foundational capabilities for consultants. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to interact with Hitachi Consulting leaders and employees to gain insight into the work performed by Hitachi Consulting consultants on real consulting projects. You will learn what it takes to counsel clients through challenging business issues, and get an insider’s look into how consultants generate effective business solutions and effect organization change. As participants in the Summit, you will have an opportunity to develop valuable connections with business and student leaders across the country, and be better able to define your post college career goals.
Education, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business discipline, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, and/or Finance required.
- Class of 2014, undergraduate students only.
- Should hold a leadership role in a student organization.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
What do last year’s participants have to say about the Inspiration Consulting Summit experience?
- “Overall, it was a really great experience. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot about the company culture and loved it.”
- “Networking, meeting consultants, meeting company executives, food, accommodations, and environment were all fantastic! Two thumbs up!”
- “Liked all the activities, they were all helpful and useful. I now have a clearer picture of what it is like when working for a client.”
- To apply, please log onto Bentleylink and look for Job # 17668 for instructions. https://career-bentley-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employee
Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
About Hitachi Consulting Corporation: Hitachi Consulting is the global business and IT consulting company of Hitachi Ltd., and a widely recognized leader in delivering practical, value-based business strategies and technology solutions. From business strategy development through application deployment, we are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI. With offices in North America, Europe and Asia, Hitachi Consulting offers the agility of a smaller firm, the stability of larger firms, and the innovation that comes with being part of Hitachi.